🏠 | Flour-Less Banana Pancakes
Wakey wakey! Breakfast time… healthy breakfast time! Imagine making delicious pancakes with just TWO ingredients.
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- Cut up the ripe banana into small pieces
- Add the banana and 2 eggs into a blender, and blend till a smooth liquidy texture (get rid of the banana chunks!)
- Add a dash of cinnamon and stir it into the mixture
- On a frying pan, add some oil
- Scoop some of the mixture onto the pan into the shape of a circle (or whatever you want I guess) to your desired size
- Take off a pan, and repeat to make however many you would like
- Add any extra pieces of bananas, and enjoy!